Every Business is a People Business - Any organisation that ignores the Client - Business relationship will pay the price
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term that refers to practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyse customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
CRM systems are designed to compile information on customers across different channels -- or points of contact between the customer and the company -- which could include the company's website, telephone, live chat, direct mail, marketing materials and social media. CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff detailed information on customers' personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns.
Saltway Communications will ensure maximum relationship efficiency by:
- Defining CRM strategy
- Developing CRM Tools and Techniques
- Maximising the value of client data
- Competing through service and customer relationship management
- Managing customer expectations
- Establishing a global CRM network
- Exploiting Internet marketing including social media, networks and eNews