Social Media & eMail Marketing has become a new and exciting aspect of many marketing strategies world-wide
When it comes to reach, influence and versatility, eMarketing is an increasingly important vehicle for businesses to tap into as a means of achieving competitive advantage. Whether it’s LinkedIn for its recruiting and B-to-B connection capabilities, Twitter for its real-time exchanges, Facebook for the overarching exposure, Pinterest for its power to inspire or eMail to reinforce awareness, each channel has distinct strengths and possibilities for businesses seeking to forge stronger bonds with their customers.
Keeping up with this changing landscape is challenging, but critical given the impact and reach these networks can have. Businesses should grow their understanding of the social communities’ distinct personalities and how their brands can establish a relevant presence on each or, more importantly, whether they should in the first place.
The fact is that the best eMarketing or social media strategy – one that builds and supports the brand – is one that has been crafted for individual platforms rather than diluting resources over multiple platforms.
Saltway Communications will ensure maximum eMarketing effectiveness by:
- Establishing Social Media Presence
- Creating relationships with partner organisations and directories
- Building and managing contact data
- B2B eMail marketing planning and execution
- Maximising value of online collateral and video content
- Developing response mechanisms
- Analysing online and social media metrics
- Project managing eMarketing activity